Not a current member of our facilities? Now is the time to check us out! Members and employees that are non-members may bring immediate family members to Brodie and Wilson, at no cost, for a weekend of fun from August 15 – December 13. Participants must be 10-18 years of age to participate in specific recreational activities. Participants must be 14 years and older to workout with cardio and weight training equipment.
Looking for fun, sports, and employment? Want a flexible work schedule? If so, come work as a sports official for the Intramural Sports Program! For more information, email email@example.com.
Welcome back! Fall programming and facility hours are in full effect. See what Duke Recreation has to offer for you this Fall:
Duke Rec & PE offers 37 student-led Sport Clubs that compete on a local, regional and national level! 2014-2015 proved to be a record-breaking year for Sport Clubs with total a of 1,435 members: a Duke Rec record! 200 trips were taken that totaled 50,000+ miles. Open to undergraduate and graduate students, as well as faculty & staff. Check out what we have to offer, and see why you should join a Sport Club!
Duke Recreation & Physical Education offers a wide range of programs that encourage healthy lifestyles through education and recreation. Gifts support our daily operations and provide funding for new intramural and club sport teams, equipment upgrades and facility improvements.
Work Smart, Play Well
Today's Facility Hours
- Taishoff Aquatics Pavilion 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM, 6:45 PM - 10:30 PM
- Indoor Climbing Wall 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Card Gym 5:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Wilson Recreation Center 5:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Central Campus Outdoor Pool Open 2pm - 8pm
- Brodie Aquatics Center 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM, 5:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- Brodie Recreation Center 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM