Duke Recreation & Physical Education membership provides access to Campus Recreation facilities and programs. Due to facility capacity limits we are not currently selling or renewing memberships that provide physical access to facilities.
Rec & P.E. Membership Types
The Rec & P.E. Digital Membership provides access to a variety of programming including live and recorded fitness classes, Trivia Nights hosted by Intramural Sports, Outdoor Adventure resources such as discounted equipment rentals, and access to virtual personal training.
$60, prorated throughout the semester.
- Available at anytime through the MyRec portal.
- Open to anybody; Duke affiliation is not required.
- Instructions on how to purchase your Digital Membership are included on the MyRec info page or FAQ.
- Pricing is prorated bi-weekly throughout the semester; pricing begins at $60 per semester*.
- Provides access to Digital Resources only. The Digital Membership does not provide access to recreation facilities and will not allow you to make a facility reservation.
- Students living on campus and assessed a recreation fee do not need to purchase.
*Duke Recreation & Physical Education has a strict no cancellation, no refund policy. Please read through that policy and ensure that you fully understand your membership purchase before completing your purchase.
Full-time students residing on campus have their memberships covered through the Bursar’s office. Access includes Wilson Recreation Center, Taishoff Aquatic Pavilion, in-person programming opportunities, and our digital membership offerings.
- Access to recreation facilities is only provided for those students residing on campus who have been assessed the recreation fee through the Bursar.
- Students enrolled in hybrid or in-person Physical Education classes will also have access to recreation facilities and in-person programming.
- Reservations are required to access all facilities. Learn more on our Operating Policies page.
- All safety guidelines must be followed while inside the facilities.
- The digital offerings are included in your membership.
- Graduate/professional students and any students living off-campus are not able to purchase a membership that provides physical access to the facilities