Special Events Requests:
Reservation requests more than 2 hours and/or need extra set-up and break-down time.
- For availability of these requests, please contact Emily Skoczlas at email@example.com or (919) 613-7651.
- 30 days minimum are required for special events requests. Requestors and participants must be associated with Duke University.
All Other Reservation Requests:
Reservations that are a maximum of 2 hours and/or do not need extra set-up and break-down time.
- These reservations must be made through the Athletics & Recreation Virtual EMS scheduling and reservations program. This program allows you to create an account, request facility/space reservations, and schedule dates/times for those requests.
Steps to Complete Reservation Requests:
- Use the link: GoDuke.com/reservations
- Go to the top, right-hand corner of your screen and click “Welcome Guest.” Then click “Sign-In.”
- Sign-in with your Net ID and password. This will take you to the EMS “Site Home” page.
- You will see on the “Site Home” page that we have provided three training videos to familiarize you with new EMS Web App. The training videos provide information on the steps listed below. Please note that in order to view these videos you must be using Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- How to make a single reservation.
- How to make a reoccurring reservation or meeting.
- How to manage your reservations.
For questions related to Recreation space requests and availability please email Emily Skoczlas (firstname.lastname@example.org). For questions related to all other spaces or issues with your account please email Duke Athletics at email@example.com.