- Pets, alcoholic beverages, and smoking are prohibited. Service animals are permitted.
- The floors must be covered for non-athletic events.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the multi-purpose room or basketball courts (with the exception of water). This includes chewing gum. Please make sure chewing gum is picked-up at the end of the event.
- All participants must wear shoes and the shoes must be appropriate for the space/field.
- Tap shoes, heels or other shoes that may damage the floors are prohibited in all of the multi-purpose rooms.
- Groups/participants are only allowed in the identified spaces provided by the reservation office. Adjacent spaces must be scheduled and reserved separately.
- All signage and posters must be posted neatly and removed immediately following the event. Any damage caused by signage hung will be billed to the group ( painters tape or command strips should be used on walls and doors.
- Do not leave equipment/personal belongings overnight. The Recreation and Physical Education Department is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal items.
- Please contact Emily Skoczlas (919-613-7561) for any Lost and Found items.
- Specific Squash Court Policies
- All participates must check/swipe in at the front desk of Wilson.
- Equipment is available for check-out at the front desk of Wilson.
- Protective eyewear is required.
- Courts are for SQUASH only and are available through reservations only.
- Only non-marking closed toed/closed heeled athletic shoes are permitted. Squash shoes are preferred.
- Appropriate athletic apparel is required. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- No gum, food, tobacco products, alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Only water is allowed within the squash court area.
- No liquids are allowed on the courts.
- The use of profanity is prohibited.
- Please turn off all lights at the conclusion of play.
- Cleaning stations are provided for sweeping the court after each use.
- Facility monitors will check the courts periodically to ensure users are approved to use the courts. You may be requested to provide identification to verify membership.
*Recreation and Physical Education employees have the final say in policy interpretation and enforcement. Failure to comply with any of the above policies may result in temporary or permanent loss of recreation center privileges.
What spaces are eligible for dance?
Multi-purpose 149 (East)
Multi-purpose 110A (West)
Multi-purpose 125B (West)
Is music provided in the identified spaces?
No. You are responsible for providing your music.
Are confirmations 100% guaranteed?
Yes, in most cases. However, all reservations are subject to change. If anything changes, your advisor will be notified as soon as possible.
How do we go about reserving additional time outside the hours of our regularly assigned or scheduled hours?
Contact your advisor who will, in turn, contact the reservation office to check availability.
If a conflict arises, how should it be handled?
Never assume an empty space has not been reserved. If you do not have an official confirmation, please check with the staff at the front desk before using. Please be advised that if you use a space without a reservation and a group shows up with a reservation you are required to leave the space. We recommend that you bring a written confirmation with you to avoid any conflicts.