Skip to main content
- Cancellation Policy: There is a 14 day cancellation notice from the first day of your reservation required. Notifying us prior to 14 days in advance of the first day of your reservation will terminate the contract and you will receive a full refund.
- Requests must be made 7 days in advance and can only be made on a week to week basis.
- Requests can take place only during normal facility operations.
- 30 days minimum are required for special events requests. All must be submitted within the current semester.
- Reservations will only be accepted and processed only in the current semester.
- The reservation schedule is based on the undergraduate academic calendar not the graduate school calendar. Requests will not be processed during the undergraduate reading and exam period. (link to academic calendar)
- During periods when reservations are not being processed, spaces will operate on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All reservations must be made through the EMS system (except for special events). Please – no walk-in requests.
- Student groups are limited to 4 hours maximum of reserved space per week.
- When requesting a reservation on the Cohan Fields, Turf Field 1 and Turf Field 2 recreation times are as follows:
- Monday through Friday 6pm-11pm (fall semester) and 7pm-11pm (spring semester)
- Saturday and Sunday 3pm-10pm during both the fall and spring semesters
- Turf Field 3 is not a field. It is fields 1 and 2 combined. Please note that if Turf Field 1 or 2 is taken at this time, Turf Field 3 is unavailable.
- The Grass Field on Cohan Fields, Williams Field, Field 751, and Pascal’s indoor field is only to be used by Varsity Athletics in addition to Intramural Sports and Sport Clubs through the Duke Recreation and Physical Education Department.