• BA in Exercise and Sport Science, Fitness Professional Concentration, UNC 2011
• ACSM Certified Health Fitness Specialist
• CPR/AED and First Aid Certified
• UNC Olympic Sports Strength and Conditioning Intern- Jan-May 2011. I worked with all Olympic Sports teams at UNC. The majority of my time was spent with Men’s Soccer, Men’s Throwing, and Women’s Rowing.
• UNC Men’s Football Strength and Conditioning Intern- Summer 2011. Under the supervision of Coach Tom Myslinski, I helped to organize and oversee conditioning and weight room sessions.
Train smart not hard. I believe that workouts can elicit the best results with a plan that focuses on not only body, but also the mind.
• Performance Enhancement
• Circuit Training
• Hypertrophy Training