Private Pilates Training
Pilates is a total body workout program which offers a unique challenge to your strength and flexibility. Your certified Pilates Instructor will help you maintain good form and proper posture throughout the movement for the most effective training session. Pilates offers a workout that is effective yet low impact, so it is a great way to bounce back from and to prevent injury.
Take advantage of our September Special – 3 sessions for $150 or 3 duet sessions (partner) for $180!
The Difference between Private Pilates Training and Mat Pilates Class
- One on One. Your instructor checks your form and caters the session to your goals.
- The Equipment:
- The Reformer - a moving spring-loaded platform that facilities core training. Exercises are done lying, sitting, kneeling, standing, and jumping.
- The Wall Tower – a spring-based apparatus with strategically placed hooks that provide different levels of tension and a push through bar that helps you isolate articulation of the spine.
- The Wunda Chair – a box and pedal unit that connects you deep into your powerhouse and requires the use of strength, centering, balance and control to perform each exercise.
- Privacy. You’ll be behind closed doors in the peaceful Mind/Body Studio inside Brodie Gym on East Campus (Pilates Personal Training is not offered at Wilson).
To request a session with a Pilates personal trainer, please visit our Schedule An Appointment page and select Pilates Instructor as your trainer preference.
Our highly trained and knowledgeable trainers offer support and guidance at very competitive rates.