Welcome to Duke’s Campus Recreation Outdoor Adventures!
Outdoor Adventures oversees five primary Outdoor Resources including:
- Indoor climbing wall located at Wilson Recreation Center
- Outdoor Trips and Instructional Workshops
- The Outpost Equipment Rental Center
- Adaptive Climbing program for individuals with disabilities
- Leadership Development Program.
Three Pillars of Outdoor Adventures:
- Accessibility: we strive to provide accessible and inclusive outdoor experiences by providing low cost recreational opportunities.
- Community: our goal is to cultivate a diverse community for Duke students, faculty/staff and affiliates to share a passion in outdoor recreation.
- Education: we provide a basic foundation of outdoor skills and knowledge while also serving as a resource to develop outdoor, leadership and transferable life skills.
Location: Wilson Recreation Center
Phone: (919) 684-0691