2015 – 2016 Leadership Council Officers
President: Jacob Boissiere
Vice Presidents: John Lindley & Jack Grady
Duke Recreation and Physical Education Leadership Council
Your Voice Within Recreation and Physical Education!!
Purpose of Council:
The purpose of the Recreation and Physical Education Leadership Council is to provide students, faculty, staff, alumni, and other members an opportunity for involvement in programming and facility advisement.
The Council is charged with the responsibility to:
• Support the Duke Community in the promotion of their recreation pursuits
• Provide a venue for the discussion of recreational affairs
• Provide an opportunity for recreation activities to be collaborated upon etc.
• Encourage the growth of the recreation activities on campus to a broad and diverse audience
• Hear concerns of the Duke recreation community and recommend appropriate action to the Executive Director of Recreation and Physical Education
• Advise the Recreation staff as to changes in the interpretation of rules and policies governing specific recreational programs
• Advise the Recreation staff of needed additions/improvements to recreational facilities
• To promote the Work Smart, Play Well values of the Recreation and Physical Education Department in the member groups of the Council and by extension the broader Duke community
Interested in being a member contact President Jacob Boissiere at firstname.lastname@example.org