Free Fitness Counseling
Fitness Counselors are Duke students with extensive fitness experience and knowledge. They staff the Wilson and Brodie Center weight room and cardio areas to provide the following free services:
- Answer fitness questions
- Provide a spot
- Demonstrate proper lifting technique
- Provide advice on workout design or exercise selection
- Answer questions about current fitness programs and events
- Monitor and enforce weight room and cardio room policies
- Conduct weekly Group Fitness Express and Fitness Orientations
Evening Fitness counseling services will only be offered during the fall and spring school terms.
PLEASE NOTE: Counselors will not be available from 3/7 to 3/16 due to Spring Break.
- Brodie and Wilson Center: 4:30-7:30 PM – Sunday-Thursday