Free Fitness Counseling
Fitness Counselors are Duke students with extensive fitness experience and knowledge. They staff the Wilson and Brodie Center weight room and cardio areas to provide the following free services:
- Answer fitness questions
- Provide a spot
- Demonstrate proper lifting technique
- Provide advice on workout design or exercise selection
- Answer questions about current fitness programs and events
- Monitor and enforce weight room and cardio room policies
- Conduct weekly Group Fitness Express and Fitness Orientations
Evening Fitness counseling services will only be offered during the fall and spring school terms. Evening service is suspended until 8/25/13.
- Brodie and Wilson Center: 4:30-7:30 PM – Sunday-Thursday
Fitness Counselors will not be available during the 2013 winter break, beginning December 13, and will return on Wednesday, January 8th. If you have any fitness questions in the interim, please contact Mary Ann.