Aquatic Fitness, Fun and Learning. Come join us. You will love it.
In following with the Duke Recreation Mission, Duke Aquatics seeks to provide exceptional and diverse opportunities that promote healthy active lifestyles in a safe, inclusive environment.
- *Red Cross Lifeguarding and CPR/AED/First Aid Training
- *Youth and Adult Learn-to-Swim Group Lessons
- *Duke Diving Club, a USA Diving Center for Excellence
- Daily Lap Swim
- Group Fitness Swim Team
- Semester Swim Challenges
- Free Weekly Swim Clinics
- Sport Clubs for Swimming, Water Polo, and Triathlon
- Annual Battleship Tournament
- Non-profit Cooperative Programming
- Family Swim Time! On Sundays
- *SCUBA Certification with Gypsy Divers of Raleigh
*All of our programs are open to Recreation members and some, like Youth Lean-to-Swim, Red Cross trainings and SCUBA are open to the Triangle Community
No matter the level of skill or interest, there is something for everyone in Duke Aquatics. Try us: You will love it!