Reservations must be made through the Athletics & Recreation Virtual EMS scheduling and reservations program. This site allows you to create an account, request facility/space reservations, and schedule dates/times for those requests.
If you have already registered or are a member of DUAA staff, click here to make your reservation.
Unregistered first time users must request an account. To learn how to request an account, click here. You will receive a confirmation email that your account has been created and temporary password will be given. NOTE: Any account requests made on a Friday will not be viewed or responded to until Monday morning.
Who Can Reserve Space?
Athletics Space Request Form
1. Designed for ALL DUAA Staff to reserve both Athletic and Recreational spaces
2. Designed for ALL University Groups wanting to use Athletic Facilities spaces (see building matrix for more information)
3. Designed for ALL Outside Groups wanting to use Athletic Facilities spaces (see building matrix for more information)
Recreation Space Request Form
1. Designed for ALL Duke University Students to reserve Recreational spaces (see building matrix for more information)
2. Designed for ALL Duke University Student Groups to reserve Recreational Spaces (see building matrix for more information)
3. Designed for ALL Outside Groups to reserve Recreational Spaces (see building matrix for more information)
How to Browse by Facility or Space
Go to Browse Facilities in the Browse menu to view buildings, rooms and set-up types available for reservations.
Browse > Browse Facilities > (Select tab) Set-up Types/Rooms/Facility/Space
Go to Browse for Space to see availability of facilities, rooms and spaces.
Browse > Browse for Space > (Select Day) See availability
How Do I Make a Reservation Request?
To make a reservation, under the dropdown menu, select either Athletic Space Request or Recreation Space Request and fill out the required information.
Reservation > Athletic Space Request/Rec Space Request > (Select facility/room, select date/time, fill out contact information, submit request)
Once your request is submitted, please check your email 24 to 48 hours following submission for confirmation. All requests will be reviewed by a Duke University Athletics or Recreation Staff member in charge of that specific space. Please remember that schedules are specific to each room, building or space.
If you already have a reservation, you may view your reservation under the reservations tab View My Request.
Contact Ryan Cakerice at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-613-5752 with any questions regarding this site or if you need assistance reserving space
Click here to make a reservation. Please read all information carefully.