Hours of Operation
- Mon4/207:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Tue4/217:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Wed4/227:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Thu4/237:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Fri4/247:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Sat4/259:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Sun4/269:00 AM - 10:00 PM
The Brodie Recreation Center
Front Desk: (919) 613-7534
The Brodie Center is located on East Campus. The facility opened in 1994 as an addition to Memorial Gym that was opened in 1935. The majority of infrastructure is in the pre-existing structure. Brodie measures at 50,000 square feet and offers 4 basketball-volleyball wood floor courts, a classroom, weight room 2 racquetball courts and a multi-purpose room with mirrors that is used for aerobic classes, yoga, Pilates, Martial arts and self-defense and dance groups. The center also houses administrative offices.
Brodie is practice home to women’s varsity volleyball and Intramural basketball games, P.E. and aerobic classes.
- Basketball-volleyball wood floor courts
- Weight room, 35 weight machines
- Racquetball courts
- Multipurpose room
- Cardio, 24 aerobic machines
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms with sauna
- 4 lane 24 yard swimming pool
Parking at The Brodie Recreation Center
Parking without a permit is allowed on Broad Street and Markham Street. Individuals with an East Campus Permit may park in the Brodie Recreation Center parking lot or the lot behind the East tennis courts. The East Campus lots (in front of the Brodie Center, and adjacent to the tennis courts) require a permit Monday-Friday from 7am-5pm. Beyond these times, permits are not required. Please note on special event nights, parking is limited and permits must be displayed.
Williams Field on East Campus
Home of the Varsity Field Hockey Team, Intramural Flag Football, 7 a side, and Sport Clubs. Available Monday-Friday 7pm—11pm.