Gabriela Arocha enlisted the help of Pilates Personal Trainer, Nicola Bullock, and found a reserve of strength she didn’t know she had. Gaby’s session take place in the Mind/Body Studio at Brodie Gym on East Campus and she shares some insights and highlights from her training.
Personal Training is offering a special through the end of September: 3 private Pilates sessions for $150 or 3 duet sessions (with a partner) for $180. Sessions are held at Brodie Gym, where we have upgraded applicable equipment.
DukeRec is now partnering with REC*IT College to provide an organization and communication-friendly mobile app for IMLeagues. The free app allows users to choose and manage an intramural schedule, communicate with teammates, view registration and league news, and more.
Duke Adaptive Climbing exists to offer rock climbing to individuals with physical disabilities in the triangle area. The program is a combined effort between Duke University students, Duke Outdoor Adventures, and BridgeIISports.
Duke Recreation & Physical Education offers a wide range of programs that encourage healthy lifestyles through education and recreation. Gifts support our daily operations and provide funding for new intramural and club sport teams, equipment upgrades and facility improvements.
Work Smart, Play Well
Today's Facility Hours
- Taishoff Aquatics Pavilion Open 8:00am-10:00am, 11:30am-1:30pm, 6:45pm-10:30pm
- Indoor Climbing Wall Open 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Card Gym Open 5:30am-11:00pm
- Wilson Recreation Center Open 5:30am-11:00pm
Central Campus Outdoor Pool
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Brodie Aquatics Center Open 7:00am-10:00am, 11:30am-1:30pm, 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Brodie Recreation Center Open 7:00am-11:00pm
- Central Campus Outdoor Pool 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm