Intramural registration for Summer Session I opens on May 16 and runs through May 25. Grab your friends and sign up for 7v7 Soccer and 3v3 Basketball. We will be offering Wiffleball, Wallyball and 4v4 Flag Football in Summer Session II with registration opening on June 20.
Summer hours begin on May 16 and run through August 21. Please click on the link below for complete summer closures and facility closures.
Duke Recreation & Physical Education would like to extend congratulations, a big thank you, and best wishes to Jeff Leary, our Fly Fishing Physical Education instructor, on his retirement! Thank you for your dedication to Duke & our Physical Education Program! We were excited to chat with Jeff and hear about some of his best memories from teaching at Duke.
Duke Recreation & Physical Education offers a wide range of programs that encourage healthy lifestyles through education and recreation. Gifts support our daily operations and provide funding for new intramural and club sport teams, equipment upgrades and facility improvements.
Work Smart, Play Well
Today's Facility Hours
- Taishoff Aquatics Pavilion 11:30-1:30 PM, 6:45-10:30 PM
- Indoor Climbing Wall 4:00-8:00 PM
- Card Gym 5:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Wilson Recreation Center 5:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Central Campus Outdoor Pool CLOSED
- Brodie Aquatics Center CLOSED
- Brodie Recreation Center 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM