Duke Fitness is offering three new small group trainings this spring featuring small group pilates on equipment, TRX boot camp, and Girl Power: Strength Training for Women. Register today by contacting Mary Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring session 1 intramural registration is now open for basketball, indoor soccer, and the 11v11 soccer challenge! Register today through IMLeagues! Regular seasons begin on January 20.
Duke Adaptive Climbing exists to offer rock climbing to individuals with physical disabilities in the triangle area. The program is a combined effort between Duke University students, Duke Outdoor Adventures, and BridgeIISports.
Duke Recreation and Physical Education has introduced new Membership Appreciation Incentives for members and non-member Duke employees and affiliates. Join us for Family Day or Member Appreciation Day, or visit us for a free trial during your birthday month!
Congratulations to our IM Employees of the Month: Tony Nader, Theo Koboski, Yuna Kim, and Stephanie Fung! Read their spotlights to learn more about their backgrounds, interests, and fun facts.
Duke Recreation & Physical Education offers a wide range of programs that encourage healthy lifestyles through education and recreation. Gifts support our daily operations and provide funding for new intramural and club sport teams, equipment upgrades and facility improvements.
Work Smart, Play Well
Today's Facility Hours
- Taishoff Aquatics Pavilion 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM, 6:45 PM - 10:30 PM
- Indoor Climbing Wall 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Card Gym 5:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Wilson Recreation Center 5:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Central Campus Outdoor Pool CLOSED FOR SEASON
- Brodie Aquatics Center 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM, 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Brodie Recreation Center 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM