Join us as we partner with Blue Devils v Cancer for our 5th Annual Score for the Cure 4 on 4 Flag Football Tournament on Saturday, October 15 on West Campus Turf Fields. Registration fee is $5 per person and is now open at imleagues.com/duke. All proceeds go directly to Blue Devils v Cancer. Questions? Email email@example.com.
Join us for free coached swim workouts ranging from 2,000-4,000 yards! Masters Swim meets every Monday-Thursday at Taishoff from Noon-1:00 PM. Begins September 19. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome back! Duke Recreation & Physical Education offers a wide variety of programs, classes and events for all ages and abilities. See what Duke Recreation has to offer for you this Fall:
New to personal training? We are now offering Intro Packages! These are one time deals for new clients only. Available packages are a Personal Training Initiation (3 sessions with a Personal Trainer), and a Pilates Prep Package (3 private sessions with a Pilates Instructor).
Duke Recreation & Physical Education offers a wide range of programs that encourage healthy lifestyles through education and recreation. Gifts support our daily operations and provide funding for new intramural and club sport teams, equipment upgrades and facility improvements.
Work Smart, Play Well
Today's Facility Hours
- Taishoff Aquatics Pavilion 8:00-10:00 AM, 11:30 AM-1:30 PM, 6:45-10:30 PM
- Indoor Climbing Wall 4:00-10:00 PM
- Card Gym 5:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Wilson Recreation Center 5:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Central Campus Outdoor Pool CLOSED
- Brodie Aquatics Center 7:00-10:00 AM, 11:30AM-1:30PM, 5:00-8:00PM; 9:30-10:30PM
- Brodie Recreation Center 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM