Duke Adaptive Climbing exists to offer rock climbing to individuals with physical disabilities in the triangle area. Sessions are held monthly and the next scheduled date is October 26th.
The 3rd annual Duke Recreation and Physical Education 4-on-4 Flag Football Tournament will be held on Friday and Saturday, October 3rd and 4th. The tournament will feature a collaboration with Blue Devils vs. Cancer to raise money and take donations in support of breast cancer awareness.
See how you stack up against friends, classmates and co-workers in this NFL Combine-style competition in Wilson Gym on Saturday, November 8th at 10:00am. Try your hand at the bench press, 40 yard dash, vertical leap and more. All participants will receive a t-shirt and other prizes. Registration is only $10!
DukeRec is now partnering with REC*IT College to provide an organization and communication-friendly mobile app for IMLeagues. The free app allows users to choose and manage an intramural schedule, communicate with teammates, view registration and league news, and more.
Duke Recreation & Physical Education offers a wide range of programs that encourage healthy lifestyles through education and recreation. Gifts support our daily operations and provide funding for new intramural and club sport teams, equipment upgrades and facility improvements.
Work Smart, Play Well
Today's Facility Hours
- Taishoff Aquatics Pavilion Open 8:00am-10:00am, 11:30am-1:30pm, 6:45pm-10:30pm
- Indoor Climbing Wall Open 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Card Gym Open 5:30am-11:00pm
- Wilson Recreation Center Open 5:30am-11:00pm
- Central Campus Outdoor Pool CLOSED
- Brodie Aquatics Center Open 7:00am-10:00am, 11:30am-1:30pm, 7:30pm-10:30pm
- Brodie Recreation Center Open 7:00am-11:00pm