It’s time to dust off your cleats and get your dream teams together! Registration for Intramural Flag football runs August 24 – September 6. Whether you are competitive or looking for a daily source of exercise, we have a league for you. Season starts on September 11. Register today at imleagues.com/duke.
This FREE carnival-style blowout event at Wilson Recreation Center will encompass food from various local restaurants, inflatables & games, a live DJ & band, massages, cash giveaway, and lots of prized Duke Rec apparel. Duke Recreation and Physical Education offers something for everyone, and RecFest provides students with a fun way to find their fit!
Welcome back! Duke Recreation & Physical Education offers a wide variety of programs, classes and events for all ages and abilities. See what Duke Recreation has to offer for you this Fall:
New to personal training? We are now offering Intro Packages! These are one time deals for new clients only. Available packages are a Personal Training Initiation (3 sessions with a Personal Trainer), and a Pilates Prep Package (3 private sessions with a Pilates Instructor).
Duke Recreation & Physical Education offers a wide range of programs that encourage healthy lifestyles through education and recreation. Gifts support our daily operations and provide funding for new intramural and club sport teams, equipment upgrades and facility improvements.
Work Smart, Play Well
Today's Facility Hours
- Taishoff Aquatics Pavilion 8:00-10:00 AM, 11:30 AM-1:30 PM, 6:45-10:30 PM
- Indoor Climbing Wall CLOSED
- Card Gym 5:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Wilson Recreation Center 5:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Central Campus Outdoor Pool 10:00 AM -7:00 PM 10:00 AM -7:00 PM (Pool clears at 6:45PM)
- Brodie Aquatics Center 7:00-10:00 AM, 11:30AM-1:30PM, 5:00-10:30PM
- Brodie Recreation Center 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM